Sunday, November 16, 2014

2014 - Day 320/45 - Sunday...

Sad news is almost worse than bad news.  There is plenty of bad news, but add a bunch of sad news in with it, and it is almost intolerable.  Bad news is about crap that adults perpetrate upon themselves (or others) and sad news is about babies and puppies. 

It was one of those days, nothing bad happened (see above) and nothing sad happened (see above), but it was cold, drizzly, grey and windy.  Just the perfect day for working outside an doing stuff that would be better done on a day when the temperature was closer to 70 degrees, with a light breeze out of the north and an occasional cloud just to block enough sun so that you don't begin to glisten.  But no, it was as I previously said, but I did (along with Miguel) what needed to be done, and was pretty much finished by noon.  I have also been able to keep the fire in the stove and that is nice.  I thought you might like seeing this wet spider web that I photographed before it was (regrettably) destroyed when we had to take hay to the cattle.  Spiders are not known for their good sense in choosing a locale for their homes.  I often wonder if tragic endings like this one are reported on the spider-new channels as a really big storm that came through and destroyed the dwelling.  Do spiders need big-wind insurance, and if so, what are the premiums like.  I think it might be really bad for fire-ants, because I wreak havoc on those at the drop of a hat.

Hmmm.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DAMP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment