Saturday, April 11, 2015

2015 - Day 101/264 - Saturday...

The day got off to a pretty slow start. I actually stayed in the bed until about 7 o'clock this morning this morning; got the paper, made coffee and made an extra large pile of eggs for me, Jody and Michael.  Then I was off to cut the grass (cut at the grass) up closer to the road, an by the time I quit that, it was dribbling outside. 

Later in the afternoon, our friends Jim and Bonnie arrived from Houston, and shortly after that it was off to Austin for Jody's Birthday (ten days after the fact) celebration and a lovely time was had by all.

Okay, it is way past all of our bedtimes, so I am going to sign out for now. Jody had a wonderful time at the dinner in his honor.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CELEBRATIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment