Sunday, April 26, 2015

2015 - Day 116/249 - Sunday...

You would think (especially considering my advanced age) that I would become more and more tolerant of things that are foreign to me, and that I would be open to considering new uses of commercial items in residential settings. Well, I guess I am not. I understand that in other parts of the world, a bidet would be welcome and probably required in the home. Some homes (even in stuffy and conservative Austin) would welcome the use of different materials and features, for instance, an antique Chinese travel chest transformed into a bath room vanity. Or maybe even industrial exterior features geniusly (spell check says this is mis-spelled, but I know no other way)
adapted for use in the kitchen to transport toast from toaster to table. Unfortunately, I am not one of those who believes there is a need for a urinal in the en suite of a master bedroom.  Call me old fashioned, but I really draw the line in the bath with this. I was uncomfortable even knowing it was there. For the most part it was an otherwise nicely constructed home, in a nice area. Just my two cents worth.

Otherwise it was a good Sunday. I did manage to get my creaking bones up and cut some grass here and there. I also went to the back of the property and salvage Mr. Speckles jaw bone, and a couple more of his hooves. I think it is just a matter of time before the critters get all they want of him, and I get his skull and horns and place it on a fire any mound, and let them finish him off. I had never considered anything positive when thinking about fire ants, but folks around here swear by them for carcass cleaning.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, URINALS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment