Friday, April 24, 2015

2015 - Day 114/251 - Friday...

So, you know how it is when you really do not sleep well, like you are sleeping with one eye open? That is what I did last night. We have the new girl in the family, and she is very well behaved and has very good manners, but I was (am) not totally convinced that she does not come to us with a bad habit or two. BUT, even though she travelled a little bit from one room to another, I got up this morning, took her outside and did a thorough survey of the house, and there were no surprises. Jody reports that she has been a good girl today, they went for a ride and she sat in the front seat and enjoyed the ride with him, and all is well on the edge of nowhere!

I am staying in town tonight because I am riding in the Hill Country Ride for AIDS tomorrow. I need to be at Krause Springs in Spicewood tomorrow morning at about seven o'clock, which means I need to be in the road by about 5:30, which means I am going to try and get a good nights sleep tonight. I totally expect that I will be boring you with photos from the ride tomorrow on Facebook and in this journal.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NEW GIRL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment