Saturday, April 4, 2015

2015 - Day 94/271 - Saturday...

This is what greeted me this morning when I went out to let the girls loose. An unhappy, cornered, snarling 'possum. I choose not to take the blame for its' stupidity, and I chose not to continue the photographic confrontation, so I snapped a couple pictures and went on my way back to the house. You never know what you might run up against out here on the edge of nowhere.

Today was a day of (hopefully) recuperation and not so much on my part. My intention was to recuperate after a fitful night. My nose has pretty much stopped flowing, but overnight I was having coughing fits and could not find a way to comfortably get some sleep. I did get several naps in during the day, and also managed to go into Georgetown this afternoon for lunch, purchase three salvias and pick up the riding lawn mower from repair.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, 'POSSUMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment