Wednesday, April 1, 2015

2015 - Day 91/274 - Wednesday...

Since today is Jody's birthday, he got to choose the photo of the day for the journal. It was between this photo and a photo of the Walburg Restaurant here we had dinner tonight with our friends Joe Mac and Carolyn. I know, I know, we were at the Walburg Restaurant but I had the chicken fried steak.  Actually, it may really have been the number one chicken fried steak I have had on my on-going quest to find a really good chicken fried steak. Either I have a very discerning palette (which I doubt) or I have just had too many damn chicken fried steaks and nothing stands out anymore.

I am still having trouble with only one space after a period, but at least I think about it more often now than in the past.

Today also marks the 15th anniversary of the real estate company that my business partner Carrie and I started.  Fifteen years...I can still recall speaking with her on the phone trying to think of a company name.  Long, LONG time ago.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DAYS PAST, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I know Lynda left a phone message, but Birthday wishes to Joel. Great sky photo for a birthday expression. Last best chicken fried steak I had was at Chisos Basin Restaurant in Big Bend.

    ReplyDelete