Friday, April 3, 2015

2015 - Day 93/272 - Friday...

It has been a busy, interesting, crazy and eventful week. It has been a good week as well.  Our friends Joe Mac and Carolyn left this morning, and we were sorry to see them go. They are driving back to Mississippi, and we are hopeful that they will make it home before the bad weather (if it happens) hits the east coast. This is a photo we all posed for this morning as they were leaving.

The "cold" front has come through here, the winds have turned to the north and it is not as humid as it has been. I opened a few windows in the house to cool it off a little bit, and get a little bit of the humidity out of the house.  Allergies are still taking their toll on me, and Jody wonders if opening the windows will introduce more pollens into the house.  I guess we will find out.  If the pseudo Sudafed I am taking is working, I have a really bad case of allergies.  If it is not working, then I have a really bad case of allergies.  Either way I have a really bad case of allergies!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ALLERGIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment