Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 - Day 96/269 - Monday...

The acid reflux started on the ride home, after I picked up this pizza. It's the one we have seen advertised on tv (for which I am a sucker), deep dish, pepperoni and wrapped in a quarter-mile of bacon. I am certain there is some sort of subliminal messaging going on there as well. There is no way in hell that something that looks that good can be good for you. There are no claims to that effect, but on the other hand, there are no disclaimers that your heart valves won't close and constrict after consumption, either. Jody and I each had one piece (there are 8 pieces per box), and agreed it was thick, doughy, cheesy, and not worth another visit. Jody has never had this brand of pizza before, and I am not certain if I have either, although the odds favor that I have since it is (allegedly) a fast food.

It was a clear, bright, sunny (bordering on hot) day here in central Texas. I think the high temperatures reached the mid-80s, and we are still just in the first week of April. The weather forecast for the week has changed a little bit, not so much any rain forecast for us, but there is the threat of some for the Hill Country. That would be extra nice.

I am getting better at the one space after the period thing, but it is still 50/50 remembering and do-over.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PIZZA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment