Thursday, April 9, 2015

2015 - Day 99/266 - Thursday...

REWARD:  If you can name this rose and where I can find one, I will send you a reward. It is kind of like a silent auction, only better.  You know anything I will send you will be really cool. What have you got to lose? You could be a winner. BUT WAIT!  THERE'S MORE! If you can identify this rose and tell me where to get one, I will DOUBLE your reward (just pay separate chipping and handling). That's right, two rewards for the price of one piece of information. You can either phone in your response, or use the Interwebs and do it electronically.  BUT HURRY!

Today was really kind of a busy day, and let me tell you, I saw a months worth of stupid before noon.  People are crazy! I have to acknowledge my friend Steve and his Facebook story about the road rage incident he was in yesterday. To my credit, I just call people names and scream at them from the comfort of my air conditioned interior. Honestly, I could write a blog about some of the stuff I saw today.

Jody had a dentist appointment this morning, and then I headed off to the office.  I had an 11 o'clock appointment and a 1 o'clock (Hi Lucy) appointment.  Then we went and picked up our friend Michael at the airport.  Michael will be spending the weekend with us.  Jim and Bonnie will join us all on Saturday.

Gonna be a busy weekend!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAZIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment