Wednesday, April 15, 2015

2015 - Day 105/260 - Wednesday...

I never cease to be amazed at what I see on the roads driving from and to the edge of nowhere. The difficult part is turning around and going back to document it. Yesterday I was driving home and saw a man and woman pulled off the road and the lady had an easel set up and was painting a picture of the pasture. There are some nice wildflowers there and several head of cattle. I thought for several seconds and decided it was just too good to pass up, so I turned around and went to talk with them. It turns out this lady used to live in Austin, she now lives in Georgetown, and she goes around painting roadside portraits. Very interesting. In case you want to check out some of her work, her web site is studiozanne.com. Her name is S'zanne, which I think is pretty okay as well!

I slept in a little bit this morning, but still made it into the office by 9 o'clock, and had a very productive day. I am getting ready to make a couple listings live tomorrow, so I am working on getting all that information loaded. I also have a meeting tomorrow evening (Bat Tour on Lady Bird Lake), so that will take up some time as well. Even though out weather prognosticators have been spectacularly inaccurate with their forecasts lately, they are predicting severe rain and storms tomorrow evening. When I am on a boat. I expect that they will be 100% accurate with that forecast.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ROADSIDES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment