Tuesday, April 21, 2015

2015 - Day 111/254 - Tuesday...

Overall, this day was not really as good as yesterday, but it certainly was not in the top five worst days ever, either. It started out nicely, with a beautiful sunrise that I got to watch develop sine we live on the edge of nowhere, where there is nothing to obstruct the view!

I was in a little bit more of a hurry to get into Austin this morning, since I had two appointments that would take me from 9:30 until 1 to complete. I did not want to be late, and I had some power real estate that needed to be done before the first appointment. I managed to get everything done, all the ducks were in a row, and I set out.  Back in the office around 1:30, a little more power real estate, and then off for home.

The winds have turned and they are now coming in again from the south, which means warmer weather and more humidity.  It will all be alright, no complaints here for the near term.

Tomorrow will be a simpler day, only one appointment and I am planning to call it a short day.  Jody and I have a couple things we want to get taken car of, so that will be nice.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment