Sunday, April 12, 2015

2015 - Day 102/263 - Sunday...

This is one of the roses I got about a month ago to replace the Passion Vines that never did anything up against the trellis outside the garage. I put this pink climber on one side and there is a yellow climber on the other side. I am hoping they will climb and meet in the middle. They both seem to be doing well, so I think it might actually work out.

Today was another pretty much slow day. I actually got up this morning about 7:30 and went back to bed until about 9 o'clock. Shortly after that, we (me, Jody, Michael, Jim and Bonnie) headed into town to Michael (different Michael) and Lynda's for brunch. It was delicious, but we were all kind of tired, and we came back to the edge of nowhere and we all went down for naps.

I did manage to get the chicken coop cleaned out, and gathered eggs. We went back to the German Restaurant tonight, and though I was tempted to have the chicken fried steak, I succumbed to the buffet, and now I am miserable for having eaten too much.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment