Monday, April 13, 2015

2015 - Day 103/262 - Monday...

It was a good day and it was a bad day.  Good day because I am seeming to be a little better on the allergy front, bad day because I took Mike to the airport for his return to Florida on my way in to the office this morning.  It was a good day because I was able to get into the office to get some work done, a good day because I attended several meetings with the Texas Association of REALTORS® this afternoon, good because some good progress was made on state and national programs, and good because we are pretty well set for our Texas Hill Visits tomorrow.

Interesting how one bad thing can overshadow several good things. Jody and I do not get to see Mike enough (nor Joe Mac and Carolyn or Jim and Bonnie).  But it was fun to see all of them over the last couple weeks.

It was a really pretty day here in central Texas and the photo above was taken from one of the meeting rooms I was in.  Enjoy!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD DAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment