Friday, April 17, 2015

2015 - Day 107/258 - Friday...

It's not everyday you go to a wedding, but that is just what I did late this afternoon. One of our friends Toni was married to Jamie, and may they live happily ever after. During the ceremony, the priest (padre, preacher, pontiff, rabbi, whatever) asked a question, and there was a loud, sharp crack of lightning and thunder. I guess he will not ask THAT question during a ceremony again!

And so we actually got some rain today on the edge of nowhere, and I think it is still raining. When I got home, it looked like there was about 0.15" of rain in the gauge, and maybe it will amount to something before it is all over with. Tomorrow will tell. I believe they are saying there is a good chance of rain overnight and into tomorrow, but you know how accurate the weather prognosticators have been lately. SARCASM!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment