Saturday, April 18, 2015

2015 - Day 108/257 - Saturday...

Put your hand down Jason, I am going to remind everyone of this fact again, it does not make any difference how much you protest. Have I mentioned to you lately that I am the luckiest man in the world?  I didn't think so, so there!

Today was a typical Saturday. Stayed in bed late, made a pile of eggs for me and Jody. Took a nap, went to Pflugerville for a little bit of shopping, then to lunch in Georgetown. Back home, took another couple naps. Went out back to check on the remains of Mr. Speckles. I expect I will be able to pry his bottom jaw loose in another week or so. All is well out here on the edge of nowhere; we got 0.61" of rain overnight, and the radar shows we are in for another round in just a few minutes.

I need to go put the girls to bed before I can have a bowl of spoon size shredded wheat!

Luckiest man in the world!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment