Sunday, April 5, 2015

2015 - Day 95/270 - Easter Sunday...

I hope you all had a great day today! It has taken most of the day for us to receive0.03" of rain. Just constant drizzle all day long, no sun, just chilly and grey and a little bit windy. Speaking of grey, here is official documentation of the grey cat. I thin Barney (the orange striped cat) the this unnamed grey specimen are working Jody in shifts. Barney is waiting to be fed in the mornings when Jody wakes up, now this grey cat is working the afternoon shift, looking pitifully (although neither of them look to be underfed) through the breakfast room window while Jody was working a crossword puzzle. They have the whole thing figured out!

I did (as I reported yesterday) get the riding mower back, and tried it out this morning, dodging droplets of rain.  I cut "at" half of the grass in the front, I will try to get the rest of the front and a little bit of the back done this week. It is not terribly windy right now, but that is supposed to change with the coming week.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment