Tuesday, April 7, 2015

2015 - Day 97/268 - Tuesday...

So, this pretty much sums up all the necessities of life away from home. As a real estate Broker and volunteer servant, this if a relatively accurate representation of what I need to sustain life during the day. Diet Coke, water, coffee, Burt's Bees, a gimme cap and a random bow tie. Of course pens and paper are a given, as is the charging cord for the phone. I don't understand how folks can lets the battery on their phones completely discharge. But again, not everyone is a CDO as I am, and that is probably for the best.

I got into the office very early this morning, I had to touch a lot of the papers on my desk before heading out to a meeting.  Tomorrow will be a calmer day, only one lunch appointment, which means I will get to stay in the office and play catch-up for a while.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ESSENTIALS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment