Monday, October 3, 2016

2016 - Day 277/89 - Monday...

And then there was Monday, not that there is anything wrong with that. Personally, in the vicinity of 14.29% of my life is spent tolerating Mondays in one form or another. This particular Monday was not even in the top 10 of worst-Mondays-On-Record. Mondays are usually an excuse to slow down after the weekend, and that could be why so many folks are reserved about their praise of Mondays. I might suggest that you take several naps over the course of your weekend, and greet Mondays with a devil-may-care attitude. An attitude that says 'you are just another day...', or, I believe from here on 'I shall start my work week on Wednesday. Try that and see how you like it. But Monday, particularly this Monday, was rather uneventful in the bad way, and nondescript in the other ways. Nothing particularly to spend they entirety of a journal entry about at all, but lo-and-behold, that is exactly what I am doing. AND, I am getting to share this lovely photo of some Butterfly Iris that I came upon in my day. I also came upon a house struck by lightning several months ago, a Subway foot long sandwich, three dogs in the locksmith shop and an irritable front desk person upstairs from my office, none of which are getting photo documentation in this journal.

Take THAT!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUTTERFLY IRIS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment