Wednesday, October 12, 2016

2016 - Day 286/80 - Wednesday...

It has been a really, REALLY long day today. Last night I got back to my room about 10 PM, and as usual I did not sleep very well. When I go to overnight meetings (whether it is in Austin or not) the first night is spent restlessly NOT SLEEPING. AND, I was up this morning at 5 AM to get ready for my first meeting, which was beginning at 6 AM. That is crazy. We were rehearsing for a TREPAC Orientation skit (an annual event for the TRUSTEES), and every year we are also amazed that we actually pull off the whole thing and it looks as if we did it on purpose! But, we did and it did and everyone was happy.

After that, there was lunch, two afternoon sessions, a CE class and an evening reception.

I am looking forward to sleep.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, AWARDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment