Friday, October 28, 2016

2016 - Day 302/64 - Friday...

I have always held a suspicion that women drivers were clowns. Just a nagging thought in the back of my head, but that suspect feeling was confirmed to me today on the drive into town. Right there, bigger than Dallas was a woman in full clown get-up driving down the road. I passed her and then slowed down so I could document the event for posterity. I doubt that she was on her way to cause chaos at a school, but I am surprised that she was not more aware of recent news items. Oh well...

Friday. What a nice day. Hotter here than it is in Connecticut, where Melody reports (pictorially and otherwise) that is snowed there yesterday. Bruce is battling the on-set of winter depression, and I can only assume that he has retrieved the light box from storage and is in the process of warming it up for the season. Even though we are having unseasonably warm temperatures here (low 90s), the positioning of the sum in this season is such that the it is lower, not so blazing, and does not bake everything to within a degree or two of its' life.

Nice.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOWNS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment