Thursday, October 6, 2016

2016 - Day 280/86 - Thursday...

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't expect you get asked this question very often: Which of the folks in this photo take bagpipe lessons AND owns their very own custom made bagpipe. Contest entries can be mailed (e-mail is acceptable as are entries via Facebook) and must be postmarked not later than 5 PM on Friday, October 7th. All correct entries will be entered into a sweepstakes drawing, and an appropriate prize will be announced and awarded at a later time, to be determined by the sponsors of this journal. In case you are an Aggie, that means there will be no prize but you might be mentioned in the aforementioned journal on a date to be announced at a later time. In case you are an Aggie, that means probably not. BUT, yes indeed one of the folks featured in this photo is actually a student of the bagpipes and owns a custom made bagpipe, which I was allowed to caress and fondle today during the class I attended. The photo is of the attendees of ALL SIX of the classes that were held over the last three days and the Instructor, my friend Michael Francis. He is the one with the tie. Great classes, and a pretty good bonding experience for those of us that attended all the classes.

Early to the office again this morning, tomorrow I do not need to be there QUITE as early, but I am guiding a class mid-morning, and then I have an appointment at 1 o'clock. Probably going to be working this weekend as well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BAGPIPES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment