Wednesday, October 26, 2016

2016 - Day 300/66 - Wednesday...

The story behind this pig goes back forty years, and I can neither confirm nor deny any apparent reasons that one would associate me with a pig. Those of you that know me well, understand that I take frequent delight in retelling (with a certain amount of embellishment) stories from my past. I am fortunate to have enjoyed an interesting life, and I remember some (certainly not most) of it. I think I have great stories to tell, many of which are better after two glasses of Merlot. Give me two glasses and I will spill my guts, hopefully inducing some humor along the way. If I can make you laugh enough that it will also make you cry, my job has been done, and I am happy with that. My best friend ever (that would be you Mikey) gave me this work of art while we were in Maui. Mikey knows ALL the secrets of my checkered past, and thankfully he does not know most of you. So there...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MIKEY AND LADY EDITH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment