Wednesday, October 19, 2016

2016 - Day 292/74 - Tuesday...

I am not sure of all the stuff we did today, but it was a lot. Tomorrow is the actual first day of the NARPM Conference. Today was registration, and there were a couple classes. For those golfers in the group, there was a golf tournament (I am not a golfer). Tonight there was the President's Celebration Luau, and that was great. This year's President is Bart Sturzl, a colleague of our from Austin, and he also played a big part in my installation several years ago. The dancing and stories of Hawaii are really beautiful, and the legends and history are wonderfully remembered from generation to generation. Jody said earlier today that he was happy that he had seen Hawaii all those many years ago, before it was changed to the commercialized place it is now. I don't thing the commercialization is any more rampant here than it is anywhere else (Austin is a great example) though. We also made it to the Maui Aquarium this afternoon, and that was pretty interesting. That is where I took this shot of an exhibit of jelly fish. There were a couple of the exhibits that I could have sat at for hours nd just watched.

I have had aquariums in the past, and always thought they were interesting.

We shall see what tomorrow will bring.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, JELLIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment