Thursday, October 13, 2016

2016 - Day 287/79 - Thursday...T

During the wrap up of our annual TREPAC Orientation this afternoon, I was asked to speak before the assembled colleagues, and spoke a bit about individual Board of REALTOR® investments. I made the mistake of leaving my iPhone unattended at the table, and the next thing I knew, there were photos that I had not been aware of. It was really a lot of fun though, because I was able to sit with several of our colleagues from across the country; Seattle, North Carolina, Michigan and the District of Columbia. I have met them at various conferences before, but it was VERY NICE for them to be with us in our great state! This photo was actually taken by my friend Cathy, so thanks for sharing!

Home again home again, rickety split! I was at the Hyatt today until about 1 o'clock, and then it was off to the office, where I did some power-real-estate, then off to run errands that I did not have a chance to get done this week. After that, it was off to the airport to pick up our friend Michael from Florida. They were really lucky with the hurricane last week, no damage, some rain, but they missed the brunt of the storm. If it had wiggled a little bit to the west, they would have been right in the middle of it, but it wiggled a little bit to the east and caused the most damage north of Michael. Glad to have him with us, and we will be hanging out for the next couple weeks!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, UNATTENDED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment