Wednesday, October 5, 2016

2016 - Day 279/87 - Wednesday...

I took this photo a couple nights ago when the girl dog was taking me for my nightly walk. Sunset, the crescent moon and Venus...although I don't think you can really see Venus in the photo. It was really pretty, and I hope you can appreciate it.

Another day, another class. Do you see a theme here? I stayed in Austin last night, so I (allegedly) got a little bit of extra sleep. That really does not happen. I am such a creature of habit, that usually when I change my routine, it takes me a day or two to adjust. SO...usually when I go out of town or do something like that, the first night is a challenge. ANYWAY, I was up a little bit later this morning, but it took me forever to fall asleep last night. I made it into the office earlier than usual, got some work done, and then headed back to the Board for another set of classes. One more set tomorrow and I will qualify for a new designation...but before I can get the designation, I have to complete another set of classes. I am taking the series out-of-order, but I did not realize that until this afternoon. Oh well, the credit hours will keep, and I will take the other classes whenever they are next offered.

We called our friend Michael in Del Ray Beach tonight, checking on their evacuation status. They are not going to leave; they have the shutters on the house, plenty of liquor and a generator that might (or might not) work. The last time they had to do this was about ten years ago, so we hope everything works out well for them. They are about five miles from the ocean, and no one else in their neighborhood has evacuated, so I will keep you all informed of the goings on.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, URANUS(?), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment