Sunday, October 30, 2016

2016 - Day 304/62 - Sunday...

Long-time readers of this blog (and your numbers are legion) are aware that I believe the very best fried shrimp dinner in Austin can be had at Luby's. Particularly the Luby's on the corner of Steck and MoPac. Jody and I took advantage of being in town this afternoon, and dined there. Of course, we were there in time for the senior discount. Jody had the LuAnn baked fish platter (one of his particular favorites) and I had the fired shrimp plate. There were FIFTEEN shrimp on that plate, and I should not have ordered any sides, but I did. The shrimp were delicious, but it seems I am out of touch fiscally with the price of a fountain drink at Luby's; $3. THREE DOLLARS for a fountain soda! I will eventually get over it, but really? THREE DOLLARS!?!

Otherwise not a bad day, I did some putzing around the house, a little of this and a little of that.

We will see what tomorrow brings.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHRIMP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment