Thursday, October 27, 2016

2016 - Day 301/65 - Thursday...

Three or four weeks ago (maybe more, hell I don't know), I posted a photo of the TOP HALF of this house laying on the ground in front of it. The top half is still there, but as of yesterday the bottom half is on a trailer getting ready to move somewhere. Not sure where, and I am not sure how they are going to get it onto the road, and when they do, I am not sure how there are going to get it down the road. Anyway you look at it, that is a WIDE LOAD, and the roads around here are not. Maybe there is something I don't know; like they have cut the bottom part in half and this is really just an optical illusion, but I don't think so. I will watch the progress on this and report back to you if I discover anything interesting. Or even if I don't, I might mention it to you!

Almost the end of the week, and I am welcoming it. It has been a busy one, playing a lot of catch-up, but really, everything is good. Things are pretty much back to normal. Not sure how Mike is doing, but we know he got home. His plane was fogged in on Tuesday, so he missed his connection, blah, blah, blah. That seems to have been the theme of our escapades from here to Hawaii and back...

BUT...all is well that ends well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WIDE LOADS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment