Thursday, October 20, 2016

2016 - Day 293/73 - Wednesday...

Today was the first 'real' day of the NARPM Annual Conference. I went to two sessions today (one this morning and one this afternoon) and then to the opening of the trade show. The trade show was almost like being a kid on Halloween, and being transported to the 'good' neighborhoods so we could fill our bags up with 'good' crap. Crap is the key word here, but there was lots of 'good' crap. I got about 500 pairs of sunglasses, 500 phone chargers, but there was not a single emery board in the place that I saw. I need emery boards! I will be back tomorrow to see what other booty I can find. AND, tomorrow will give me occasion to actually speak with some of the vendors. There are a couple items I am interested in learning more about. In case you are wondering, this photo is documentary e idence that I am now a member of the 'cool kids'. I can prove it because I have my schwa sunglasses on backwards!

All in all, it has been a good conference. I think part of it is, just being in Maui makes things better. Everyone is happy to be here (okay, for the most part everyone is happy), and it shows.

Tomorrow is going to be an early day, my first session is at 7:45...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMERY BOARDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment