Friday, October 14, 2016

2016 - Day 288/78 - Friday...

I did not have an opportunity to take an interesting photo today (although I could have taken photos that you might have found interesting but I would have also risked the wrath of the local constabularies, so I decided not to), so I decided to take a look back at October 14th a year ago. I fear there was nothing particularly interesting on that date either (it was Realty Roundup at the Austin Board of REALTORS®), but there were several photos of Barney the cat sneaking in the back gate to enjoy his evening meal. We still feed him/her, but now we feed him/her on the pool deck. The back porch was a gathering point for opossums and raccoons, so we moved the feeding station...and it seems everyone is happy now.

It will be a busy day tomorrow, and an early one as well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment