Friday, October 7, 2016

2016 - Day 281/85 - Friday...

I am ready for the weekend. Today almost turned out to be one of those 'over-scheduled' days, but in the end everything turned out okay. I made it into the office in a timely manner, got some work done, and left the office at about 9:15. Part of the time in the office was spent going to the cleaners to get them to sew a button on my jacket that I was going to need later in the day. Then off to the bank, then to the ABoR South Office to guide some new members through the New Member Orientation Ethics Training class. After the class, I made the mistake of getting on the Interstate to try to get to my 1 o'clock appointment at the Capitol (or close to it anyway). I made it with three minutes to spare, and then (kind of luckily) we were delayed for about twenty minutes. I was there taping a bit for the TREPAC Orientation that will happen next week. I had a taped part and I will have a live bit on Wednesday. I made it back to the office at about 3:15 (I had told them I would be back about 2:30, but they all know I will never be back when I say I will be), and that was not too far off from my earlier estimate. This is a photo of me and Tami Faye Baker before our taping. It will be a lot of fun on Wednesday, and at least this year it did not include wings made out of chicken feathers that would have been more appropriate in a Victoria's Secret commercial! Stay tuned.

I am actually considering a jacket for the weak the girl dog will be taking me on later. A cold front is coming through, and it is pretty windy (good for the electric generation), and the temperature is down into the 60s. I turned the fan off in the chicken coop already, but I will probably survive without the jacket.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GREEN SCREENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment