Saturday, October 1, 2016

2016 - Day 275/91 - Saturday...

Welcome to October, y'all! Usually, when I am going out to let the girls loose in the mornings, I am on the look-out for skunks, coyotes, snakes and spiders. This sort of startled me; two of the neighbors horses found their way over to the chicken coop, and thought that chicken feed was a rare delicacy. It will be interesting to see if the neighbors sue us for something just in case the horses start laying eggs. Honestly, I was not expecting horses, let alone two of them, but they were friendly enough, so we all just went on about our respective businesses.

Missions accomplished! I got everything on my 'To-Done' list done for the day. I got the truck inspected, went to Tractor Supply, got the truck registration renewed, took Jody in to Georgetown for lunch and then we both got flu shots.

Next week pneumonia vaccinations.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG SKUNKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment