Friday, September 30, 2016

2016 - Day 274/92 - Friday...

...and then this happened. I left for the office on Wednesday (I think) and returned to all these rain Lily's. Jody said that when he was taking the girl dog for a walk that morning, they were about an inch above ground level, and by the afternoon they were all in bloom. It seems to me that this particular crop is lasting longer than in general, although Jody says the do last for several days. I thought they had one big hurrah and that was it, but Jody says they can last for several days.

The end of the month already. The girls are on a new s hedge. For the last week, we have collected three eggs every other day. That is pretty close to what they averaged this month; 42 eggs for the month. A little over an inch-and-a-half of rain, and 2,135 pieces of spam in my in-box. Keeping track of things is a pox. If you need a statistic about anything, let me know, I probably have it, or have a source for it.

Welcome to October (almost).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LILY'S, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment