Sunday, September 4, 2016

2016 - Day 248/118 - Sunday...

Everybody calm down. Chill out. Everything is back to normal. I was home this morning and made a pile of eggs for me and Jody, the world is once again spinning on its' appropriate axis, and we did not receive any rain on the edge of nowhere. That seems like back to normal to us. We even had little scones from Panera Bread as a side item (not mixed in with the eggs). I told Jody I would eat the leftover slop for dinner tonight, but we had leftover chicken instead. All is right with the world.

I actually did some work today, I went and walked one property to do an assessment (long story but bottom line they breached the lease, and these are always long and interesting stories) and then I headed onto the office and got some good work done while it was quiet and no disturbances. Those are the best kinds of accomplishments, quick and satisfying.

One more day off for the long-weekend, and then an very abbreviated week of getting stuff done before I head to Galveston for four nights. Gonna be an intense week of classes, seminars, meetings and camaraderie. Just my cup of tea!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NORMAL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment