Tuesday, September 6, 2016

2016 - Day 250/116 - Tuesday...

Again, I am a little bit confused about what day it is. Okay, I know it is Tuesday, but I have to think about it for a second or two. I got started a little bit early this morning, and I was in the office just after 8 o'clock. A little it of power real estate, and I was on the road just a little bit after 11 a.m. I made it to Galveston just before 4 p.m. and checked in to my Hotel. I got settled and then met up wit some folks from Austin to attend the Women's Council function at a place called Bayside at Water-something. I can't remember. What I remember most is the mosquitoes. Several years back, we had another outside function in Galveston, and the mosquitoes were monumental. Worthy of a medal for size and tenacity. But everything worked out well, and we all survived. This is the view from my room, not too shabby.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. Registration at 7 a.m., A class starts at 8:45 until about 4 p.m., opening sessions and a few more meetings, and then a full evening of social events.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GALVESTON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment