Friday, September 2, 2016

2016 - Day 246/120 - Friday...

A year ago (apparently) I was in Fort Worth, Texas, attending the Texas Association of REALTORS® Annual Convention. At least, according to the photos stored on my iPhone. I had no photos today to share with you, so I thought I would take a stroll (in this case a roll) through memory lane to see what I could find. It also seems that I (and I do have some vague recollection of this) was having an on-going issue with the room attendant about the papier du toilette. It seems the roll was placed in an awkward spot (not an instinctive placement as I recall) and I chose to remove the roll for easier access. The room attendant those NOT to take part in my ergonomic correction of the cuarte de banos, which commenced four days of passive aggression on both our parts. I am not sure of the outcome, but I will take the high road here and accept that I won the fight, and lived to wipe another day!

This starts the Labor Day weekend, and I am happy about that. Three days (mostly) off from going to the office, although I will go in on Sunday to process rent checks.

And then Tuesday afternoon I will be off to this year's Annual meeting. Yippee!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment