Sunday, September 18, 2016

2016 - Day 262/104 - Sunday...

Years ago, when we first moved to this house (on the edge of nowhere), Jody asked me not to kill the wild flowers that were growing around one of the trees, close to where Aunt Mary's house used to be. They bloom a little bit every year, and there are two or three of them blooming this year. Right now, Jody cannot think of the name of them, but I expect he will in a little bit, and if/when he does, I will let you know. The Mexican Petunias out by the road are still blooming nicely too, but this one little bloom won my heart and that is the photo of the day.

Kind of a busy day today; grass cutting this morning, then a nap, then appointments, then car wash (I have had the car about 30 months, and I think I average getting it washed about once every ten months), then to get some dinner for us to bring home. All in all, a pretty good day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLARES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN

No comments:

Post a Comment