Thursday, September 22, 2016

2016 - Day 266/100 - Thursday...

Jody and I (especially the I part) have been watching this house for the last couple months. When we first moved out here, I thought it was a really nice house. In the last six months or so, I have watched it fall into disrepair; and it seems to have happened really quickly. In about the last two months, a for sale sign went up in front of it. Then one day it looked as if they were going to do some siding repairs, then the porch roof was removed, and I thought they were doing some more expansive repairs. Then yesterday, the second floor was laying in the front yard. That is somewhat disquieting, and this is the photographic record of that occurrence. I am now wondering if they are moving the structure. It seems like a lot of bother if they are just going to tear it down. I will keep you posted.

Yessir, it is the first day of fall, the autumnal equinox. Daylight and dark are 'equal', and from here on out, for the next six months, the days will be shorter and the nights will be longer. Welcome! I welcome you with open arms and closed eyes! Now, nothing much could be better than that, except that we could dispense with Daylight Saving Time. What a waste. EXCEPT once a year I (supposedly) get to sleep in, but it never happens. The body clocks could not give a flip about Standard Time versus Daylight Saving Time, and (honestly) neither could I. Oh, bother!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RE-PURPOSING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment