Thursday, September 29, 2016

2016 - Dy 273/93 - Thursday...

Today, I was in a class presented at the Austin Board of REALTORS®: Internet and Social Media Marketing. I have nothing against all that, but I just get hung up on the category of 'Social Media'. SOCIAL! I know this is going against the grain, but I am NOT opposed to knowing what all my friends had for breakfast or what their dogs have done, or when their kids start school. If I do not want to know that stuff, it just takes a mere nano-second for me to pass by it and go on to the next thing. That is okay with me. It is all the other stuff on the 'social media' pages that are beginning to be more and more of a selling tool. BUT, there are some things that I learned that I can do today that will be more fun than annoying, so I will be doing some of that in the future. Of course, I am not sure how  I cannot be annoying, since that is one of my favorite things to do. So, we shall see how that all turns out. This is a photo of Tosalyn (our Assistant at the office even though I would prefer it if her business cards said 'Administrative Goddess' because she is), me and Carrie (my business partner). I am pretty sure most of you already know all that stuff.

When I got home this afternoon, I watched a little bit of the news with Jody, and then we headed to the Crossroads Cafe in Schwertner for dinner. jody had a burger and I had a grilled cheese sammich, and we shared an order of onion rings.

See there? Social Media at its' best!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEDIA v MESSAGE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment