Saturday, September 17, 2016

2016 - Day 261/105 - Saturday...

I waited too long to take the picture of the Ruellia Brittoniana (Mexican Petunias), and by the time I got out there, they had closed up. BUT this rain lily was blooming, even though we have not had any rain in over a week. That was interesting. The Mexican Petunias are a general nuisance around here, but they have been particularly pretty this year in a couple places; climbing up mail box posts and telephone poles, etc. I saw a really pretty display this morning on my way to an appointment, but again, I did not stop and take a photo. I will try and do better tomorrow.

I had a couple appointments today, and another appointment tomorrow. Mostly I tried to recover from a week of first world problems that I encountered last week, mostly with technology. Our phones came back to life yesterday, the DirecTV came back to life today. I think we are on the right track to once again claim to be flourishing in the 21st Century.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PETUNIAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment