Tuesday, September 20, 2016

2016 - Day 264/102 - Tuesday...

Today was wreck city...I really need to leave earlier, but the darker it is in the mornings, the longer I just want to stay in the bed. I left the house at 7:15 this morning, took two hours to get to the office. If I leave at 6:45, I can usually make it in and hour and 15 minutes. So...there was a wreck on the way in; firetrucks and ambulances passed on the left shoulder. When I finally got up to them, they were on the RIGHT side of the road, blocking a lane of traffic for a (what looked like a) minor accident that was totally contained on the shoulder. On the way home, it was double-jeopardy. An 18-wheeler carrying scrap metal was taller than the overpass it was trying to go under on IH-35 and the Cesar Chavez exit. That was a challenge. Then there was a tie up on MoPac heading north (everyone tried to avoid IH-35. Then when I got into Williamson County...well, never mind...just take my word for it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment