Monday, September 5, 2016

2016 - Day 249/117 - Labor Day...

Happy Labor day to everyone. I labored and got six out of seven things on my 'to-done' list accomplished. I did a couple other things, too, things that were not on the list. One thing already on my list for next weekend is to wash the windows in the office. I have been on a wasp-killing tirade and wasp deterrent spray has run down the windows. I learned a couple weeks ago that washing windows is not something to fear. I actually did a pretty good job of it on the breakfast room windows, so I will tackle the office windows at a later date. Jody and I also took the girl dog for a ride this afternoon. She spent most of the ride in my lap in the back seat, and she is still not keen about having her picture taken.

We went into Georgetown later in the afternoon and had lunch, and we beat the rain storm back to the edge of nowhere. About thirty minutes after we got home (I was vacuuming the car), it rolled in and there was just a little bit of rain bat a LOT of thunder. That set the girl dog off and she curled up in the dark behind one of the chairs and stayed there for a couple hours. All is clear, and she has re-emerged.

Gonna be a busy and fun week. Time to start thinking about packing. Don't want to get too crazy, there is still time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LISTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment