Friday, September 23, 2016

2016 - Day 267/99 - Friday...

My friend Queen Wienke (In Case of emergency, Don't Call 911; She IS 911) of Montgomery, Texas fame has (apparently) been consumed by watching HOARDING shows on television, and is reportedly on a full blown mission to de-nude herself of excess. I (personally) am all about excess, and I am the lucky recipient of (the heretofore unknown) Box 'O Crocs. Yes boys and girls, a BIG Box 'o Crocs arrived at the office today, gently handled by one of our gummints less well know public servants. There is really no reason to wrap Crocs for shipping, so there was no messy paper to peel through to behold the majesty of them all. So far, my faves are one of the orange pairs; a cross between pumpkin and sherbet. I will go through them all before too long, and I hope QW understands that they are in a better place! SMOOCHES!

Not only is this the first FULL DAY of Autumn (that's Fall to you Aggies), but we have also officially broken into the last 100 days of the year. Less than a hundred days to go, and I (unfortunately) think this has been the year of the dumbing-down. I certainly do not think I have learned anything significant this year, but at least I hope that I have maintained the status quo. Does anyone remember the movie Quo Vadis? See, that is how an attention deficit works. SQUIRREL!

Where are YOU going?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CROCS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment