Thursday, September 8, 2016

2016 - Day 252/114 - Thursday...

So...what this is, is my 2016 TREPAC pin (something that is sacred and very important to us TREPAC junkies) that fell off my lapel this evening, and (miraculously) landed in my wine glass. REALLY? Yep, that actually happened, and I did not even know it until I was going in for the last sip of wine, and there it was. The magnetic fastener was still on the back-side of my lapel, which was kine of another miracle. Not sure how that was possible, but it was.

Today was another FULL day of meetings and Forums, and it was a really good and interesting day. The day began at 8 a.m. and ended at at about 5:30 p.m., and then there was another function beginning at 7. A totally full and rewarding day!

Tomorrow, my day does not begin until 9, so I get to sleep in a little while longer!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PINS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment