Tuesday, September 13, 2016

22016 - Day 257/109 - Tuesday...

I do not usually think of myself as a hoarder, but there are benefits to tucking away things for another day. The other day I was looking in the closet in the office (I needed an old telephone cord to test the phone lines coming in to the house, the verdict was DEAD), and there were the cookies. They are now on the kitchen island, beckoning to me, and I expect that, between the two of us, one box will be half-gone before the new day arrives.

You should be reveling in this picture; my first choice was one of my boxers, knees, socks and Crocs. Rejoice!

A relatively good day in the office today, all things considered. A day of small accomplishments, which is perfectly okay with me. The next two days will be more robust, and I will be late getting home both days.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COOKIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment