Sunday, September 25, 2016

2016 - Day 269/97 - Sunday...

In the past 24 hours or so, we have received about a quarter-inch of rain, and there should be more rain in the next thirty minutes or so. The rain coming looks like it will be heavy but brief, maybe some lightning and thunder, which the girl dog hates, but we will make do. I did very little today, continuing my mission from yesterday which was to nap as much as possible, with only interruptions for absolute necessities and maybe a piece of chocolate or two.

Otherwise, things here on the edge of nowhere are going well, just trying to keep the girl dog calm and comfortable. I did a few little things (one of which had needed to be done for a couple years), so I think that is good. I also swept out the garage and Jody got a record three eggs out of the girls this afternoon.

Not bad for a cloudy and grey Sunday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment