Friday, September 9, 2016

2016 - Day 253/113 - Friday...

OMG! What could possibly be better? You have a day, but at the end of the day, your inhibitions are reduced (thank you to the cheap Merlot), your appreciation of the simpler things in life are given more value than all the crap you put up with from the morning until the evening. It is our friendships and camaraderie that are important, not all the stuff that led to those friendships!  Totally. This evening, after a day or meetings and stuff, a group of us went and visited our friends Terry and Dorothy, on their boat (the Magic), that they had moored in Galveston. They were very gracious and welcoming, and we were very fortunate to be invited. Afterwards, we went to dinner (I was following, not leading) and we ended up in a very nice place that we actually 'shut down' with a little help from our friends. I do not have the ability to thank all those that made my day one of the best...but please know that I respect, adore and appreciate (dare I say I deeply care for) all of you!

You know who you are...

I know for sure that I am glad I chose to proof read this post before I published' it...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIENDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment