Sunday, September 11, 2016

2016 - Day 255/111 - Sunday, The Fifteenth Anniversary of 9/11...

Everyone will have their own way of observing this Anniversary, and I respect all of them.

I actually did sleep a little bit later than usual this morning, and it was after five o'clock this morning before I even pulled the covers up over me. It was a good sleep. I spent part of the day re-organizing everything so I will know where everything is before I start the new week. There are a couple things I still can't find, but it is not for the want of looking. A couple things I cannot imagine what I did with, but I will continue to look in the same places I have already looked to see if they magically appear there. I expect some of you know what I mean. This photo is one that I thought too good not to share. As you may remember, a group of us went to visit Terry and Dorothy on their boat on Friday night, and this was a view of the sunset from the dock. Very pretty.

Much of the grass got cut today, and a couple other chores around the house, and I did manage to get in a nap or two.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, Anniversaries, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment