Tuesday, September 27, 2016

2016 - Day 271/95 - Tuesday...

The calendar says it is Tuesday, but this morning seems like such a long time ago. There are not enough hours in the day, but the hours seem to go by slowly until you stop to breath and find out that it is almost your bed-time. It is not almost bed-time YET, but it will be soon. It is interesting to me that, even though the equinox was just last week, the darkness lingers to a very late time and the darkness (on the other side) approaches even more quickly. Daylight Saving Time does not even end until November 6th, about six weeks from now, and if it were up to me, it would not start back up again! Anyway, I am feeling relatively organized this evening, as evidenced by this Chicken propped up by the trays on the shelf in the office. Always keeping an eye on me, always watching, always lurking. Her little bug-eyes following me across the room whenever I enter...and no eggs, either.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LURKERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment