Saturday, September 10, 2016

2016 - Day 254/112 - Saturday...

Back home! Perfect! Woke up this morning to rain in Galveston. And thunder. And lightning. Spotty showers and storms on the way through Columbus, and then it cleared up and relatively calm day of driving. It was a great conference, great to see friends and colleagues from across the state, but really nice to be home. This photo was taken while driving across the bridge leaving Galveston. I think this was (so far) my best visit to the island. I have been there for one other conference, Jody and I went for a weekend about 15 years ago or more, and I have departed on cruise ships (probably) four times, but this was the best visit in memory. It was fun!

Tomorrow will be a work day around the house, then back to work on Monday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment