Saturday, October 29, 2016

2016 - Day 303/63 - Saturday...

It is interesting that it is almost seven o'clock in the evening, the sun is setting nicely in the West, and the chickens (many of them) are hanging around the porch acting a bit odd. I jut walked out to the coop to see if there was something going on that I needed to know about, and I did not see anything unusual. When I finish this post, I will walk back out there and look again, but for now, it is just another one of those freaks of nature.  A freak of nature, not a nature freak, like a person. An odd occurrence in the world of nature, not some freak in the chicken coop stalking the chickens. try to figure that out, would you!

I cut grass today, most of the front yard. Not all the front because I did not want to irritate the bees that have decided to colonize the water meter box up by the road. I do not think the bees are aggressive, but they do not care for vibrations, the likes of which the riding lawn mower gives off in plentifulness. And yes, it seems I just made up that word. SO...all the front is cut except for close to the bees.

It was an opportunity for naps today as well. Always a nice thing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BEES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment